Lynne, directs the creative success of 29studios a Video Centric Digital Agency, pioneering Make Intelligent Video. 29studios makes great content and has a proven business model that gets results with measurable analytics.
Lynne plays an essential role across the company, Lynne directs the team, developing creative guidelines and directing creative work, across strategy, content and analytics. Lynne is client facing and injects creativity across the company. As Creative Director Lynne ensures client expectations are exceeded. Lynne delivers on multiple campaigns on a daily basis for both clients and for 29 marketing campaigns, whilst directing the content team to ensure the creative attributes are achieved.
“After graduating from College in 2000 with a diploma in Graphic Design I joined K3design. I took up a post as Art Director at Moviecom.tv which was the catylist for starting my Entrepreneurial journey where I was invited to join Kev & Gillian in 2009 when we co-founded 29studios together. I have a natural aptitude in creative direction. I bring to the company a combination of a creative & organisational skill-set where my role blends perfectly with my co-founders. Together we have carved the vision and strategy for 29studios to build not just a business, but a family business where everyone is working towards the same goal, building a legacy for our future generations and enjoying the journey along the way. I have been fortunate to blend both motherhood with my 2 young children and Entrepreneurship”
- I have a diploma in Graphic Design.
- I was promoted within 24 months of my first role to Art Director.
- I had my first entrepreneurial directorship at the age of 31.
- I directed a campaign for Real Radio with Help for Heroes to raise awareness and funds for a well deserving cause.
- I directed an Ayrshire & Arran campaign for Visit Scotland to promote tourism in Scotland.
- I directed a multi-location campaign for Homecoming Scotland.
- For 5 years I directed the video strategy for Business Stream.
- I created the Air New Zealand campaign for the International Hockey Tournament in Edinburgh.
- In 2014 I had the privilege of launching the start up and social enterprise, 29steps. Our aim is to become a leading intelligent video academy, training young people in filmmaking. We work with inspirational clients including Ocean Youth Trust Scotland, Beatson Cancer Charity, Turning Point Scotland, National Deaf Children Society, Street Soccer Scotland, and MACS.