Kev is the Founder and CEO of 29studios, successful video marketing agency specialising in Video Campaigns and Presentation Toolkit that drive sales for your business through strategy, content, distribution & analytics.
Kev has crafted every company he’s started based on insight and knowledge. With an instinctive ability to guide businesses in adopting emerging trends, he has pioneered change-culture in all his entrepreneurial ventures.
Recognising the huge importance of engaging with your audience to get results, Kev drives the 29ERS to consistently deliver the most innovative and effective video marketing solutions to their clients.
As a key speaker and trainer on Make Intelligent Video, the insight you will gain from Kev’s experience will supercharge your business.
“I started my Entrepreneurial journey parallel to my wife Gillian in 1998 when we were both 29 and we have been building and growing businesses together with a focus in the creative and technology arena. Together we are a force to be reckoned with, spanning 3 decades we have a complementary skill set with a unique & highly innovative approach to business”
- I pivoted from my first passion as a professional footballer at the age of 16 in the late 1980s to unleashing my true passion for all things creative within a global international labelling company, transforming creative labelling into the digital space.
- Over the years in business I have launched, grown and exited multiple entrepreneurial creative and technology ventures, including K3design, KGinteractive and Moviecom.TV from 1998 – 2012, with involvement of many high profile and innovative projects along the way.
- I was fortunate to be recognised as one of the 1999 Young Scot Business Achievers by Her Majesty The Queen at Holyrood, Edinburgh.
- I won a Global 100 Red Herring Award in Los Angeles in 2012 (for one of my previous Start ups which was the first online B2B online video platform in Scotland).
- Was invited to present our technology stack at the Google I/O 2012 in San Francisco by YouTube and made some truly awesome friends along the way.
- I have presented across the USA on both the West and East Coasts.
- I’m proud to be Mission Discovery Video Partners with ISSET and Higher Orbits 2014/15.
- I’m currently exploring expansion opportunities in USA.
- I’ve had the privilege of launching and mentoring a successful start up and social enterprise, 29steps, with my daughter. Our aim is to become a leading intelligent video academy, training young people in filmmaking. We work with inspirational clients including Ocean Youth Trust Scotland, Beatson Cancer Charity, Turning Point Scotland, National Deaf Children Society, Street Soccer Scotland, and MACS.
- I was appointed as an Advisory Board member of US not-for-profit Higher Orbits in 2015. We both share a vision for inspiring young people.
- My current goal whilst pioneering Make Intelligent Video™ is to change the business communication landscape, as video has now become an essential business asset.