A co-working space that gives you a truly inclusive, collaborative, and cultural experience
Do you need a space to build your business? A place that will motivate you and inspire you to take your business to the next level? There is an abundance of co-working spaces across Scotland, but few that provide a truly inclusive, collaborative and cultural experience.
Due to continuous requests from the entrepreneurial community, the 29ERS are opening up our home for the first time. With 29 Residency we’re offering six enterprising entrepreneurs like you the opportunity to come and build your business from within the 29ERS HQ.
No isolation. No working in a cube. Just a vibrant and enviable workplace to build a network of talented, dynamic and ambitious entrepreneurial companies.
Our very own silicon valley, right here in the heart of Glasgow.
On confirmation of your 29 Residency you will benefit from:
- A G1 City Centre postcode
- A dedicated space with 24/7 access to the full studio
- Super-fast leased line broadband with an average 50Mbps up- and download speed
- An invite to all 29ERS celebrations and networking events
- A 50% discount on Make Intelligent Video services to promote your business
- A feature on The 29ERS Show, which averages 6,000 views per episode
Our studio is a dynamic venue. Including the Pirate Bar and kitchen-cafe, there are plenty of public and private spaces for you to use to entertain your clients.
We welcome synergy, and we will help you develop your connections in the 29ERS ecosystem. If your services can help the 29ERS or one of our clients then we are happy to collaborate with you on projects.
- Your commitment is made on a quarterly (12 week) basis
- A 12-week commitment is priced at £100 per week + VAT to be paid weekly by PayPal or by bank transfer – we ask that you pay on time each week
- Your commitment is a membership to 29 Residency, not a sub-lease
- All funds from 29 Residency are injected into our social enterprise, 29steps
- If after 12 weeks you decide you do not wish to renew your membership, all you need to do is hand your keys back in
If you have any queries or questions please email email@example.com.
If you have ambition and the desire to make a difference in your market, and you are not a business that is in direct competition with 29studios then 29 Residency is open to you.
To apply please complete the form below:
If your application is successful, we’ll invite you to “move in” for an audition. You’ll get to meet the 29ERS and see whether you have the right chemistry with them.
This is not, after all, a normal workplace: culture and collaboration are everything to the 29ERS.