We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide any personal information when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
29studios may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check back to ensure you are happy with the current policy that is in place. This policy is effective from November 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- You name, job title, and company
- Your contact details, including email and phone number
- Your social media details
- Demographic information
- Website usage data
- Other relevant information to client queries, surveys, and promotions
What we do with this information
We keep this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To contact you in response to an enquiry
- To contact you with information and updates about our products and services, and any associated promotions
- To provide customised web and social media information
We hold any information we have for you securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
For more information about cookies, please visit www.gov.uk/help/cookies.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict how we use your information in the following ways:
- When submitting information on our website, look for the box that indicates whether your wish to receive promotional information from us and check as appropriate
- If you have previously agreed to receive marketing and promotional information from us you may change your mind, informing us in writing or by email.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal details to send you information about third party services that we think you may be interested in.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you wish to receive this information you should send a request in writing to 29studios, 84 Miller Street, Glasgow G1 1DT.
If you believe the information we hold about you is incorrect, please inform us in writing, by email, or by phone as soon as possible so we can correct it.